- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Iconic images from photographers including Bruce Weber, Dennis Hopper, Ed Ruscha, Herb Ritts, Mick Rock and Pamela Hanson are among the more than 80 photographs that will be on display at Milk Studios in Los Angeles on Oct. 6 as part of Photo 16.
The photos will be auctioned off to raise money for West Hollywood’s planned AIDS monument, a public art installation designed to memorialize the crisis and pay homage to those who have lost their lives to the disease. More information about Photo 16 can be found here.
Other well-known photographers who will have work in the show include: Alexi Lubomirski, Arthur Elgort, Brian Bowen Smith, Christopher Makos, Ellen von Unwerth, Eric Ray Davidson, Estevan Oriol, Evan Trine, Francesco Carrozzini, Francois Nars, Frederic Auerbach, Greg Gorman, Hunter & Gatti, Markus Klinko, Mathieu Bitton, Michael Childers, Nino Muñoz, Norman Reedus, Norman Seeff, Randall Slavin, Randee St. Nicolas, Robert Fischer, Robin Harper, Roger Davies, Sarah Greene Reed, Sylvie Blum, Timothy White, Tyler Curtis and Walter Chin.
Scroll down for other images from the benefit.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day