- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bruno Mars is no stranger to shining on the Super Bowl halftime stage — he looked like a total rock star in 2014, wearing a gold Saint Laurent ensemble to perform a medley of his hits, “Treasure,” “Locked Out of Heaven” and “Just the Way Your Are.” And when Mars performed with Coldplay and Beyonce, he didn’t disappoint vocally — or sartorially — during this year’s halftime show, either.
The 30-year-old crooner hit the stage with his dancers, moving to the beat of “Uptown Funk,” his chart-topping single with Mark Ronson, in all-black Versace. He styled his matching leather-like liquid effect top and bottom with gold chains, also created by the Italian fashion house.
It’s been a big night of designer duds, with Beyonce in a custom Dsquared2 leather outfit and Lady Gaga in a glittery Gucci pantsuit. No word yet on where Coldplay’s Chris Martin found his, uh, bedazzled jacket, though.
TOO HOT (HOT DAMN): Bruno Mars and his dancers performing at this year’s Super Bowl halftime (Photo: Getty Images)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day