- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Want some magic in your life? Seek out Bruno Mars, who has just shared his hotly anticipated album 24K Magic.
Mars’ funky new LP, his first in nearly four years, features the flashy first single (and title track) “24K Magic,” while Halle Berry guests on the smooth tune “Calling All My Lovelies.” Other collaborators include R&B star Babyface, who lends his services to closing track “Too Good to Say Goodbye,” and T-Pain, who co-wrote “Straight Up & Down.”
The nine-track LP is the follow-up to Mars’ 2012 sophomore set Unorthodox Jukebox, which opened at No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
Mars will give his new album a live workout when he hits the road next year for a recently announced tour of Europe and North America, beginning March 28 at Sportpaleis in Antwerp, Belgium, and finishing Nov. 11 at the Forum in Los Angeles.
Stream his new album below.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day