- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Absolutely. I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t,” Cranston on Sunday told The Bestseller Experiment podcast when asked if he would take an extended holiday to Vancouver if the Republican candidate prevails over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
“It wouldn’t be a vacation. I’d be an expatriate,” Cranston added. The Emmy-winning actor is the latest Hollywood celebrity — joining Girls creator and star Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler and Barbra Streisand — to claim they would move out of the country if Trump wins.
Cranston said university courses will be taught in the future on the Republican candidate. “There will be books written, movies made. I’m telling you, there will be theatrical productions about Donald Trump because of the anomaly that he presented,” Cranston said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day