- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jamie Lee Curtis — who matched hair colors with her daughter — wasn’t the only one at Sunday’s Golden Globes who bought her gown off the rack. Bryce Dallas Howard, too, admitted to an interviewer that instead of borrowing something from a designer, she went to Neiman Marcus.
But Howard didn’t purchase the midnight blue sequined and lace-inset $4,800 Jenny Packham gown for her very first Globes so she could wear it over and over again. It seems once you’ve been photographed for hours straight in a dress it loses its luster and can’t be repeated.
Instead, Howard donated her size-six stunner — which itself, disappointingly, was the topic of much talk — to Charity Buzz where it’s being auctioned until Wednesday, Jan. 27 to benefit The HALO Foundation, a nonprofit committed to the care of children in need that the actress has done prior work with. For those interested parties, bidding starts at $1,000 — a relative bargain.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day