- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actress’ father, Ron Howard, shared his daugter’s good news over the weekend on Twitter, writing “Beatrice Jean Howard-Gabel Born Jan 19 2012 8lbs 6oz Bryce & Baby B are spectacular Daddy Seth & brother Theo are beaming ear to ear.”
“Beatrice’s arrival is hugely exciting for our family Thanks for all the kind tweets folks,” the producer-director added.
Beatrice is the second child for Howard and Gabel. In 2007, the couple had a baby boy, Theodore Norman Howard-Gabel. Howard and Gabel met while attending New York University, and married in 2006.
Friends sent out notes of congratulations over Twitter after Ron Howard announced the good news.
“Ron, tell Bryce congratulations from our whole family. I’ll be waiting to cast Beatrice in a few years!” director M.Night Shyamalan wrote to Howard.
“Congrats Ron from bryce’s help family! :-)” wrote Bryce Howard’s The Help co-star Octavia Spencer.
Jennifer Connelly also wrote to Ron, tweeting: “”Please send Bryce my congrats and well wishes!!! & Congrats to you xo,”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day