- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The famous Budweiser Clydesdale horses got a new friend during Super Bowl XLVIII on Sunday when a cute puppy came to play.
The “Puppy Love” spot was guaranteed to pull at the heartstrings of any animal lover as it told the story of the unbreakable bond between dog and horse.
Following on the heels — and hooves — of the hit ad from the 2013 Super Bowl revealing the relationship between a Clydesdale and his trainer (played by Don Jeanes), the latest installment showed the gentle giant back at the farm and making friends with the puppy next door.
When the pup is adopted and sent to a new home, his equine pal goes to extreme measures to bring about a reunion.
The dramatic intervention was set to the song “Let Her Go” by British singer Passenger.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day