- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Joseph Staten, senior creative director at Xbox, has joined the Halo Infinite team as project lead for the game’s single-player campaign.
Staten revealed the news on Twitter. “I’m thrilled to join @Halo to help them ship Halo Infinite,” he posted. “As the project lead for the Infinite Campaign, I will be supporting the team’s existing, great leaders and empowering them to do their best work.”
A community blog post from 343 Industries noted that Staten was involved with all of Bungie’s previous Halo titles, as well as Destiny, before joining Xbox Game Studios in 2014. Recently, he was involved in Microsoft’s Tell Me Why narrative game, which released today.
As project lead for Halo Infinite, Staten will be focusing on supporting the campaign team’s existing team. Earlier this month, it was revealed that the game’s release date will be delayed until 2021.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day