- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The British invasion is right on schedule.
Burberry is putting the finishing touches on its big L.A. bash on April 16 at Griffith Observatory and has tapped rising British acts Tom Odell, Clare Maguire and Benjamin Clementine to perform at the sure-to-be-glamorous party, reuniting them with the luxe British label. (Odell, Maguire and Clementine have all previously performed at Burberry presentations.)
Read more Fashion’s Latest Foray: Floral Design
Also confirmed to attend are Cara Delevingne, Naomi Campbell and Jourdan Dunn. Christopher Bailey, Burberry’s chief creative and chief executive officer, is flying in from London to host. Campbell and Dunn star in the Mario Testino-shot S/S15 campaign.
“It is an incredible honor and a huge privilege to be able to bring a little bit of Burberry’s hometown of London to such an iconic venue in the heart of Los Angeles,” Bailey said in a statement.
The Griffith Observatory shindig is the latest in a string of Burberry events to celebrate the launch of its flagship store on Rodeo Drive. The four-story boutique opened in November. In celebration of the new store and the upcoming party, Burberry has also partnered with the nonprofit Friends of the Observatory on a series of funded projects over the next two years.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day