- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CAA is expanding its gaming roster.
The agency has signed family friendly YouTube gaming group The Krew, consisting of members ItsFunneh (Kat), Rainbow (Betty), Gold (Kim), Lunar (Wenny) and Draco (Allen), for representation in all areas.
Boasting over 5.4 million subscribers on their main channel ItsFunneh and drawing in over 200 million monthly views, The Krew are known for playing battle royale game Fortnite as well as sandbox game Minecraft and massively multiplayer online game Roblox.
Their content, which includes comedic gameplay designed for all ages, is often sponsored by video game companies including Epic Games, Oculus and Google Stadia.
In addition to their gaming videos, The Krew posts cooking and holiday-themed vlogs; and challenges such as “Mystery Pizza,” where they spin the wheel of Mystery to decide on their pizza fate.
The deal continues a growing trend of gaming personalities and streamers being signed by major agencies and platforms. The last few months saw Jack “CouRage” Dunlop, a client of Loaded Management Company, signed to an exclusive deal with YouTube; while streamer BrookeAB signed with UTA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day