- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A version of this story first appeared in the April 1 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
You know it’s time for Hollywood to start praying when Kevin Huvane becomes an ordained minister. Not a whole lot is known about the CAA super-agent’s recent bestowment — the agency won’t disclose the denomination or any other information — except to confirm that Huvane used his newfound authority to officiate the March 5 wedding of CAA junior agents Santini Reali and Donovan Tatum.
The wedding was held at Utah’s Montage Deer Valley and was attended by CAA players including Tracy Brennan, Sandra Kang and Dave Bugliari (with wife Alyssa Milano). The dress code? Black tie for men and winter white for women. “It was beautiful and elegant,” Huvane posted the morning after. “Unforgettable.”
TV agent Reali and commercial endorsements agent Tatum met while both were assistants (Reali received a promotion to agent status in September 2014 while Tatum followed with a promotion three months later) and fell in love on their way up. Their respective departments were well-represented at the VIP affair.
The couple will honeymoon in Greece this summer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day