- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Onetime Trump fan Caitlyn Jenner isn’t saying for whom she’ll be voting in November.
The Hollywood Reporter‘s Rambling Reporter ran into the 70-year-old reality star on Feb. 5 — the day President Donald Trump was acquitted in his impeachment trial — at a Sunset Tower event celebrating the Monte Carlo Television Festival and asked her whom she’s supporting and for a take on the day’s events. Not so fast, she said.
“I don’t talk politics anymore,” Jenner responded. “I tried the first couple of years [after my transition]. I went back to Washington to make some changes and, to be honest, I just got fed up. I don’t even want to get involved anymore.”
Indeed, the last time Jenner spoke up was in October 2018, when she penned an op-ed for The Washington Post disavowing Trump over his treatment of transgender people. These days, she said, she lives by one simple rule: “Don’t worry about me, worry about you.”
This story first appeared in the Feb. 26 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Hollywood Reporter
saturday night live