- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Across the Internet on Wednesday, reports swirled that MAC Cosmetics was courting Caitlyn Jenner as its newest spokesperson. Now the beauty juggernaut has made it clear that is not the case, although they do stress that they embrace all ages, races and sexes and continue to support the LGBT community.
“We are inspired by Caitlyn Jenner, her personal journey and we admire her courage and beauty,” the brand said in a statement. “We have not signed Caitlyn as a spokesperson for MAC.”
For now it seems we won’t see Jenner in one of the beauty brand’s famously provocative and colorful ads. Fans of the Vanity Fair cover star’s new glam look will just have to make do with the rundown of products makeup artist Mark Carrasquillo applied, and perhaps score Deborah Lippmann‘s Lady Is a Tramp ($18) polish used for her very first pro manicure.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day