- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It seems Caitlyn Jenner is discovering some of the more annoying parts of every woman’s beauty routine: fixing a chipped nail. The Vanity Fair cover star posted a video to Twitter in which she calmly attempts to cover up a manicure imperfection.
Still getting the hang of this. What do you think of the color? https://t.co/uGsVmQnLZu
— Caitlyn Jenner (@Caitlyn_Jenner) July 9, 2015
As she picks up the brush of her pale blue Deborah Lippmann polish, Jenner says, “fixing a nail.” She then sets about filling in the scratched-up lacquer with a few new coats of the on-trend hue, which appears to be Blue Orchid ($18). Her other nails are perfect, however, leading us to wonder whether she did them herself — impressive if so! — or had the help of a professional.
Deborah Lippmann herself was on Jenner’s VF glam team and gave her the bright red nails she sported for the glossy — her very first professional mani. Perhaps the nail expert passed on some tips. As for the reality star, she asked fans what they thought of the cover and captioned the video, “still getting the hang of this.” Aren’t we all?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day