- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After a few years of a less-is-more mentality, it appears that Hollywood is suffering from “naked” dress fatigue. Instead of sheer, barely-there gowns, many celebs are opting for a “more-is-more” look for evening ensembles. From long sleeves and high necklines to hemlines that skim the floor rather than the actress’s rear, conservative gowns from fashion brands like Gucci, Oscar de La Renta and Valentino are taking over the carpet with their refreshing silhouettes.
Read more Emma Watson Has a Brand New Bob
The modern, 2015-approved finishing touch? The necktie, an “it” accessory we’re sure we’ll be seeing as the 2016 awards season rolls around.
Two guests at THR’s Women in Entertainment Breakfast on Wednesday, Camilla Belle and Chloe Grace Moretz, styled the accessory perfectly for the early morning soiree. Belle, whose tie was an embellishment on her flirty Andrew Gn frock, as well as Moretz opted for skinny black options. However, we expect to see ties in various prints and textures from designers like Marc Jacobs, who sent printed bandanas down his spring 2016 runway, and Gucci’s Alessandro Michele, whose velvet ties have already hit the carpet on the likes of Dakota Johnson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day