- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A muscular Cameron Diaz, sporting a snug Monique Lhuillier cobalt blue party dress, revealed a short, scrunched haircut at Weinstein’s post-Golden Globes bash at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday night.
This new style harkens back to her Something About Mary days, basically a short bob, parted on the side but thankfully missing that questionable “hair gel” she swiped from Ben Stiller’s ear in the 1998 raunchy hit comedy by the Farrelly brothers. It’s just been given that old “bedhead” look, circa the early aughts. (Perhaps the rumpled style is back, and Diaz is the only one who got the memo.)
Diaz’s eclectic style sense has created an archive of Globes getups: some there were winning, and others that were, well, interesting.
This year’s frock wasn’t the most flattering in her long fashion history, effectively squashing her bust and making her arms look positively body-builderesque. To be honest, the super-stretchy material is so tight it almost looks like a scuba suit with black lace trim.
As for the hair, well, maybe it’ll grow on us. Right now, we really miss her gorgeous long blonde tresses.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day