- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Camila Cabello has hit another milestone: The Cuban-American singer now holds the record for Spotify’s most streamed song ever by a solo female artist with “Havana,” Billboard has learned.
With more than 888 million streams, “Havana” has broken the previous record held by Sia with “Cheap Thrills.” Cabello is also the first solo Latina female artist to hold the title.
On the charts, the song hit No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for one week in January. It was Cabello’s first No. 1 on the chart. Also, it topped the Streaming Songs chart, in conjunction with the release of her self-titled debut album (chart dated Jan. 27).
Additionally, “Havana” was No. 1 for seven weeks on the Pop Songs chart, No. 1 for one week on Adult Top 40 and No. 1 for three weeks on Rhythmic Top 40, and it was the No. 1 song in all of radio (Radio Songs chart) for four weeks. It also led the Digital Song Sales chart for two weeks.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day