- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A salmon and nude colored Andrew Gn cocktail dress with whimsical flower and butterfly embellishments and a black neck tie.
The Wearer: Camilla Belle.
The Event: The Hollywood Reporter’s Women in Entertainment Breakfast presented by Lifetime, which took place bright and early on Wednesday morning in Hollywood. The actress was joined by fellow powerful females including Olivia Wilde, Lena Dunham (who gave the event’s opening address) and Barbara Streisand, who was honored with the Sherry Lansing Leadership Award.
Why We Dig: Despite the early-morning call time, Belle was perfectly put-together in a flirty Andrew Gn cocktail dress and nude pumps. Beaded butterfly embellishments popped against the watermelon hue, which was complemented by the dress’ quirky black tie and her warm beauty look — not to mention, her year-round sunny complexion. Minimal jewelry and a simple, straight ‘do rounded out the brunch-approved look.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day