- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – Canada’s Entertainment One has inked a home entertainment deal with Shine International and Kudos Film to secure its first multi-territory distribution agreement for a British TV series.
The home entertainnent deal for the eight-part BBC One spy drama Hunted, which is also to air on Cinemax stateside, was reached with Hopscotch Entertainment, Entertainment One’s Australian operation.
The agreement calls for the Canadian distributor to handle DVD and digital download distribution worldwide, outside of North America.
Hunted stars Melissa George, Adam Rayner and Adewale Akinnouye-Agbaje and was produced by Kudos Film & Television.
Entertainment One Hopscotch Entertainment director Jude Troy, Kudos COO Dan Isaacs and Shine U.K. senior vp Ruth Clarke hammered out the deal.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day