- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – Canadian producer Entertainment One has inked an exclusive first-look deal with rival producer and management company The Cartel.
The agreement will see the North American partners develop, produce and distribute scripted and unscripted TV projects, including series and MOWs.
As part of the deal, Toronto-based eOne will produce and handle worldwide distribution for all TV properties.
Their development slate includes Company Men, created by Alphas co-creator Michael Karnow, Becoming Sherlock, by Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments), Facing Demons by Flash Gordon showrunner Peter Hume, Blended by showrunners Efrem Seeger and Lara Embry, and Terror Inc., a horror anthology by Dan Angel, Eric Patterson and Jessica Scott. “
We’re incredibly excited about this partnership. eOne’s expertise and infrastructure align with our strategy to bring the most creative people in the business together to make innovative and compelling television and then get it in front of audiences across the globe,” said Stan Spry of The Cartel in a statement Wednesday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day