- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“When The Fat Jew called me to come and meet him, I knew it was going to be something crazy.”
So declares Nicole Richie in the clip titled “How to Be Shady” — a promotional lead-up to season two of her series, Candidly Nicole, which returns July 29. The “something crazy” delivered by the Instagram sensation, who counts more than 5 million followers on the social media platform, is an impromptu launch party for his White Girl Rosé.
The Fat Jew, whose real name is Josh Ostrovsky, persuades Richie to help him sell bottles of his just-launched wine out of an ice-filled trunk. “When he told me that he wanted me to sell alcohol out of his trunk, I just thought, ‘Of course you do,’ ” explains Richie.
After several customers appear, Richie decides she’d much rather hawk her own wares on the sidewalk, so she presents a rack of designs from her House of Harlow 1960 collection. “I was really frustrated trying to sell rosé, so I knew that I needed to find the Fat Jew inside of me,” says Richie.
The special guest-star is one of a handful of online stars Richie finds this season. In addition to Ostrovsky, she teams up with Hannah Bronfman, Baddiewinkle, Jenn Im and Girl With No Job.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day