- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cara Delevingne is already a major campaign star, having posed for Balmain, YSL Beauty, DKNY, Burberry, and Chanel, to name a few. Now, she’ll become the first model to pose solo in a Topshop campaign.
The British brand’s 12-image fall campaign, which was shot in London by Alasdair McLellan and styled by Topshop’s creative director Kate Phelan, features the 21-year-old model in Topshop’s fall collection. Along with the print ads, the British beauty brings her fun and quirky personality center stage in the campaign’s accompanying video. Her bunny, Cecil, also makes an appearance.
This isn’t the first time Delevingne has worked with the fashion label; she appeared in a video for the Kate Moss for Topshop campaign in 2010, and is a regular on the runway for Topshop’s shows during London Fashion Week.
Check out Delevingne’s Topshop campaign below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day