- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Cara Delevingne might be focusing mostly on acting these days, but she’s just signed on for a pretty significant gig in the modeling department. The star with the famous eyebrows has accepted a major beauty contract Rimmel London, announced Tuesday.
The new job has her joining co-workers Kate Moss and Georgia May Jagger, two other blonde Brits who have been faces of Rimmel for years now. Prior to this, Delevingne’s only beauty gigs had been with YSL in 2013, which was clearly something that needed to be remedied.
The drugstore brand promises the 23-year-old will star in range of advertising campaigns, and appears to have tapped her for both her individualistic look and personality. For her part, their new face said in a release that she’s honored to work with Rimmel.
“It’s the first make-up brand I was introduced to as a teenager. I’m a London girl through and through and Rimmel truly captures and represents the city’s edgy, cosmopolitan beauty styles,” said Delevingne.
While there have been no promises of a collaboration, like Moss’ lipstick line, with Delevingne yet (brow products please?!), one additional announcement was made. The brand will hold its first-ever global Snapchat press conference on April 15, wherein the beauty will answer her favorite questions from the public live on the social media platform.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day