- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Forget the catwalk. This season is all about the dog walk.
Just ask actress, model and Karl Lagerfeld muse Cara Delevingne, who turned up to the Chanel’s Haute Couture spring 2016 show in Paris on Tuesday with her four-legged pal, Leo, in tow. The pooch, who made his debut last October, posed for photos with the 23-year-old Brit beauty (who also shared plenty of her own snaps on Instagram) outside the venue before cozying up to her in the front row alongside the likes of Diane Kruger, Carine Roitfeld and Gwyneth Paltrow.
See more Paris Couture Week’s Front Row
Delevingne, dressed in a sheer black blouse and embellished jacket, watched model pals including Edie Campbell, Kendall Jenner and the Hadid sisters take the runway in a spectacular faux garden setting at the Grand Palais.
This is not the first time one of Delevingne’s furry friends has nabbed the spotlight. In 2014, her pet rabbit Cecil Bunny Delevingne — whom she met on set during a Topshop shoot — stole hearts on social media with his own personal account, @cecildelevingne.
Fur is most definitely in this season.
PUP TO PAPS: “No photos please!” (Photo: Getty Images)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day