- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ed Sheeran, Cardi B and Camila Cabello are among the performers slated to take the stage next month at the iHeartRadio Music Awards. Others include Maroon 5, Charlie Puth and Backstreet Boys.
The star-studded event doesn’t stop there: DJ Khaled and Hailey Baldwin are officially teaming up as hosts for the evening.
“It has been an extraordinary year in music, and I couldn’t be more excited than to be celebrating these amazing artists with all of their fans nationwide,” Khaled said of his hosting gig.
“I’m so excited to be co-hosting this year’s iHeartRadio Awards alongside someone as hilarious and talented as DJ Khaled,” Baldwin echoed. “I’ve always been a fan of iHeartRadio, and am looking forward to a great show filled with some of the most incredible artists who I myself am a fan of, too.”
The 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards kick off Sunday, March 11, at The Forum in Los Angeles. The show will air live on TBS, TNT and truTV at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day