- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Video circulating on social media shows Cardi B lunging toward someone and being held back at Harper’s Bazaar Icons party Friday night. Another video shows the platinum rapper being escorted out of the event by security.
A person who witnessed the incident who asked for anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly said Minaj was finishing up a conversation with someone when Cardi B tried to attack her, but Minaj’s security guards intervened.
Cardi B, wearing a voluminous red Dolce & Gabanna gown, was seen leaving the party with what appeared to be a bump on her head.
She and Minaj have been rap rivals since Cardi B began achieving huge success over the last year.
In a post on Instagram Cardi B didn’t call out Minaj by name but alluded to the fight and said she was sparked because her mothering skills were being disparaged. She and rapper Offset recently had their first child together, a girl.
— kylie (@Hemsworth_kylie) September 8, 2018
— Daddy Damita (@WhateverIwantig) September 8, 2018
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day