- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s official: Cardi B is pregnant, and her baby bump got a formal debut on NBC’s Saturday Night Live.
During “Be Careful,” her second song of the night, Cardi sang through the first few measures of the song, with only her upper body filling the screen for viewers tuning in. The camera eventually pulled back, revealing that the singer’s elegant white evening gown (by Christian Siriano) was indeed showcasing her pregnant belly.
Cardi will likely share more details about her personal life on Monday, when she co-hosts NBC’s The Tonight Show alongside Jimmy Fallon.
Cardi is engaged to Offset of Migos, who proposed to her onstage in October.
At the end of her performance, SNL congratulated her on Twitter.
— Saturday Night Live – SNL (@nbcsnl) April 8, 2018
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day