- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A lilac Chanel Couture fall 2015 gown with shimmery details on the bodice and pleated ruffles.
The Event: The Suffragette premiere during the opening-night gala of BFI’s London Film Festival. The actress was joined by her co-stars Meryl Streep and Helena Bonham Carter on the red carpet.
Why We Dig: As longtime fans of Mulligan’s red-carpet style, it’s always exciting to see what the English actress will opt for next. And the new mom knocked it out of the park with her latest get-up. Mulligan found the perfect balance in her Chanel Couture dress — the mesh-embellished bodice hid her post-baby tummy, while the ruffles injected a fun and carefree attitude because clearly, this mama has still got it. Unlike the Chanel runway model who wore this piece with dramatic makeup, the Tony Award-nominated star kept it more minimal by letting her hair down in loose curls and wearing a barely there pink lip.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day