- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Carey Mulligan, the 28-year-old star of Baz Luhrmann‘s The Great Gatsby, has signed with WME. She previously was represented by CAA.
STORY: Carey Mulligan Eyed to Play Hillary Clinton in Biopic
The in-demand actress next stars in Joel and Ethan Coen‘s Inside Llewyn Davis, winner of the Grand Prix at the Cannes International Film Festival and due in theaters Dec. 6.
Mulligan, who broke out in a star-making performance in 2009’s An Education, will appear opposite Rust and Bone star Matthias Schoenaerts in Thomas Vinterberg‘s Far From the Madding Crowd.
VIDEO: ‘Gatsby’: Carey Mulligan ‘Hates’ Watching Her Own Work
As reported exclusively by The Hollywood Reporter, Mulligan is currently the front-runner to play a young Hillary Rodham Clinton in Rodham, a biopic about the former first lady, senator and secretary of state.
Mulligan continues to be repped in the U.K. by Julian Belfrage & Associates and Ziffren Brittenham.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day