- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Carey Mulligan is a new mama to a baby girl — congrats!
The actress, whose pregnancy was revealed in June, has welcomed her first child, Evelyn, with husband, Mumford & Sons frontman Marcus Mumford, reports E! News. Mulligan managed to hide her baby bump earlier this year when she stepped out in a shapeless Balenciaga gown at the Tony Awards in June and a loose-fitting number (also by Balenciaga) at the Met Gala in May.
See more Paris Fashion Week’s Front Row
On Wednesday, Mulligan made her post-baby debut on the red carpet as she stepped out for the British Film Institute’s London Film Festival to promote her new film Suffragette.
Mulligan, 30, and Mumford, 28, were childhood pen pals who lost touch but reconnected as adults. In April 2012, the couple married in Somerset, England.
3:45 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 12: Updated with baby’s name and gender.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day