- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Carine Roitfeld’s CR Fashion Book is getting bigger — welcome news in an industry that is, for the most part, shrinking. This February, in addition to the eighth issue of her namesake fashion glossy and the second biannual edition of CR Men’s Book, she’s launching a third volume, CR Girls 2016.
Gigi Hadid, photographed by Sebastian Faena for CR Fashion Book 8
No, it’s not a mini-me magazine a la Teen Vogue. The “girls” in this case are models — Roitfeld’s favorites, in fact. The announcement of this comprehensive new mag comes with the promise of 48 pages of the publisher’s faves, photographed by Sante D’Orazio.
Instead of editorials with various themes and featuring many designers, the Girls volume is done a little differently. All the yet-to-be-announced models are dressed — though sometimes barely — in the second collection of Kanye West‘s Yeezy, paired with Gianvito Rossi shoes. No images have been released yet, but you can whet your appetite with a sneak-peek shot of Gigi Hadid for the American girl–themed CR 8, shot by Sebastian Faena.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day