- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Carine Roitfeld‘s Uniqlo collab, which was announced in September, finally has been unveiled on the Japanese retailer’s site, featuring every leather and faux-fur item from the 40-piece collection.
See more 15 Times Johnny Depp Wore the Best Man Accessories
The line of classic everyday pieces, priced from $12.90 to $199.90, features office-appropriate vests, tailored jackets, structured wool coats, cheetah-print faux-fur outerwear, pencil skirts, patterned long-sleeve shirts, lace camisoles and fishnet tights — all pieces that the fashion editor typically would wear while out and about. As the CR Fashion Book founder told WWD, the collection “started from the idea of clothes that I would want to wear, myself.”
Here, we’ve rounded up five chic pieces from the collection — which will be available at select Uniqlo stores and Uniqlo.com starting Oct. 29 — that we’re planning to add to our fall wardrobe, stat.
Read more Style Notes: ‘America’s Next Top Model’ Ends 12 Year Run; Grace Coddington Biopic in the Works
1. Women Carine Soft Wool Collarless Jacket ($129.90)
Instead of a classic LBD this season, we’re opting for a LBJ (little black jacket) that will take us from day to night — and this one is sure to get the job done.
Read more Dude du Jour: Colin Farrell Makes the Case for Eggplant Purple
2. Women Carine Silk Printed Lace Camisole ($49.90)
This camisole is ideal for layering, while the cheetah print adds just a touch of sex appeal.
Read more Trending: Jumpsuits Take Over La Mer’s Green Carpet
3. Women Carine Silk Tie ($29.90)
If there’s one fashion-week trend we’re hopping onto this season, it’s going to be a quality (and affordable) neck scarf.
Read more Amanda Bynes Is Returning To Fashion School
4. Women Carine Skirt ($59.90)
If this leather pencil skirt with grommet details will help us achieve Roitfeld’s street-style status, we’ll take five.
Read more This Is Where the Fashion Crowd Shops for Beauty in Brooklyn
5. Women Carine Croc Pattern Shoulder Bag ($29.90)
Because when is it ever a bad time to get a new purse, especially one with cool croc detailing?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day