- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The line of classic everyday pieces, priced from $12.90 to $199.90, features office-appropriate vests, tailored jackets, structured wool coats, cheetah-print faux-fur outerwear, pencil skirts, patterned long-sleeve shirts, lace camisoles and fishnet tights — all pieces that the fashion editor typically would wear while out and about. As the CR Fashion Book founder told WWD, the collection “started from the idea of clothes that I would want to wear, myself.”
Here, we’ve rounded up five chic pieces from the collection — which will be available at select Uniqlo stores and Uniqlo.com starting Oct. 29 — that we’re planning to add to our fall wardrobe, stat.
1. Women Carine Soft Wool Collarless Jacket ($129.90)
Instead of a classic LBD this season, we’re opting for a LBJ (little black jacket) that will take us from day to night — and this one is sure to get the job done.
2. Women Carine Silk Printed Lace Camisole ($49.90)
This camisole is ideal for layering, while the cheetah print adds just a touch of sex appeal.
3. Women Carine Silk Tie ($29.90)
If there’s one fashion-week trend we’re hopping onto this season, it’s going to be a quality (and affordable) neck scarf.
4. Women Carine Skirt ($59.90)
If this leather pencil skirt with grommet details will help us achieve Roitfeld’s street-style status, we’ll take five.
5. Women Carine Croc Pattern Shoulder Bag ($29.90)
Because when is it ever a bad time to get a new purse, especially one with cool croc detailing?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Portia de Rossi
James Gordon Meek