- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s finally December, which means it’s time to bust out those holiday-themed sweaters for all your upcoming festive soirees and dinner parties — otherwise you might end up getting the boot for your lack of cheery outfits. At least, that’s what happens to Carrie Brownstein and Fred Armisen in Old Navy’s new holiday campaign.
The Portlandia pair — who follow in the footsteps of former Old Navy campaign stars Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Amy Poehler — are featured in the retailer’s new two-minute spot, in which they’re seen attending a holiday party and ending up at the kids’ table. Though the comedic duo can’t figure out why they’ve been seated there, a well-dressed kid explains ever so wisely, “Piece of advice: Step up your style. It’s the holidays.”
Watch how it all goes down below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day