- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Carrie Underwood collaborated with fellow country superstar Sam Hunt to perform a duet of his “Take Your Time” at the 58th annual Grammy Awards on Monday evening.
The best new artist nominee and Underwood, who was up for best country solo performance for “Little Toy Guns,” both took the stage, with Hunt donning a white T-shirt sitting atop a barstool and the starlet strutting around the stage in a whimsical white-and-black dress.
After serenading audiences with Hunt’s single on the lit-up, multicolored stage, the couple transitioned to a duet of Underwood’s “Heartbeat,” which features Hunt, from her Storyteller album.
The pair went back and forth between the two songs, interchanging Hunt’s “Take Your Time” and “Heartbeat” before they finished singing face to face at the finale of the country collaboration and shared an embrace.
Hunt’s Montevallo album also competed for best country album alongside Little Big Town, Ashley Monroe, Kacey Musgraves and winner Chris Stapleton.
LL Cool J hosted the 58th annual Grammy Awards on Monday evening live on CBS from L.A.’s Staples Center.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day