- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Casey Anthony may have traveled 3,000 miles after her release from a Florida jail over the weekend.
NBC News claimed to have tracked the ownership of a private jet that is said to have carried Anthony out of Orlando an hour after her release early Sunday. The news organization claimed that it is registered to California lawyer Todd Macaluso, who previously represented Anthony and whose firm has an office in Carlsbad.
Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, later sent a text message to a reporter that read, “That is not Casey. … Macaluso is having fun with you and I had no knowledge of that.”
Anthony’s whereabouts have remained a mystery since her release from jail. Many who have been following the 3-year-old case — including HLN’s Nancy Grace — are still insisting she is guilty.
Meanwhile, NBC News also reported that the IRS has placed a tax lien against Anthony and claimed that she is considering holding a pay-per-view interview to raise money.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day