- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It seems to be the season for campaign teasers. First, we saw a sneak peek of Jennifer Lawrence’s film ad for Dior Addict, and now, Armani has released a couple of too-short clips of its Si ambassadress, Cate Blanchett, strutting her stuff.
In the first video, which clocks in at just six seconds, the Aussie actress is decked in a light, airy blouse, her tousled hair gently blowing in a breeze as she says, “Si to myself.”
The other feels much more formal. Blanchett wears a jaw-dropping gold fitted gown as she struts slowly toward the front of an empty stage. Although she’s been the face of this modern, feminine fragrance since 2013, this season marks the release of a new eau de toilette. Just as we can’t wait to see her on the red carpet, we’re counting down the days till the full campaign in September.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day