- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s no denying Cate Blanchett glows on the carpet. So, how does she maintain that same healthy-looking skin when she’s on set? For her latest role as Lady Tremaine, Cinderella’s evil stepmother, in Disney’s live-action Cinderella, the award-winning actress shares that she stuck with her usual beauty routine, with just a few more nourishing options, to keep her face feeling refreshed after long days of shooting.
“For the role of Lady Tremaine, I was required to wear quite a bit of makeup, which can really dry my skin, so there were a few extra products I added to my normal routine to ensure my skin stayed hydrated and fresh,” says Blanchett. “On top of using my usual routine of SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Essence, Serum and Moisturizer, I was also using SK-II Facial Treatment Masks almost daily.”
Blanchett, who’s currently the face of skincare line SK-II, adds that she applied the beauty brand’s Signs Eye Mask before starting each day so that the makeup would sit better on her eyes. To finish off her routine, she sprayed the Facial Treatment Essence over her makeup to keep her skin extra hydrated.
Catch Blanchett, alongside Lily James and Richard Madden, in Cinderella, out in theaters now.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day