- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Having made the awards-season rounds several times before, Cate Blanchett is a red-carpet veteran. The actress wowed yet again at this year’s Golden Globe awards in a blush pink Givenchy dress as she arrived at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday evening.
The actress had quite the busy year, with three major films hitting theaters in 2015: Carol, Truth and Cinderella. It was her role in Carol, however, that landed her a nomination for best performance by an actress in a motion picture — drama. Blanchett is up against her co-star Rooney Mara for the award, and the film itself has been nominated for best motion picture — drama. In addition to being recognized for her craft, the 46-year-old was also chosen as the recipient of the Costume Designer Guild’s Lacoste Spotlight award.
The 73rd Golden Globe Awards — hosted by Ricky Gervais — airs live Sunday, Jan. 10, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day