- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
At Monday’s CFDA Awards, fashion designers and stars rubbed shoulders with each other on the red carpet — like, literally.
Chrissy Teigen donned a white strapless number (that we may or may not get married in), while Betsey Johnson arrived in a black-and-white striped, off-the-shoulder jumpsuit — perfect for busting out into her signature splits on the carpet. Meanwhile, Swarovski womenswear nominee Rosie Assoulin, baring her shoulders in a printed flowy top, accompanied Girls star Jemima Kirke.
DJ Harley Viera Newton bared her upper body in a Cynthia Rowley garden-theme frock, which she paired with golden snake Alison Lou earrings. Diane von Furstenberg opted to show a little less, choosing a one-shoulder ensemble she designed.
With a crowd this well-dressed, let’s hope no one gave anyone the cold shoulder. Uh, bada boom?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day