- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Wednesday, the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund announced the top finalists for its annual competition.
The ten finalists selected are Wes Gordon; Tanya Taylor; Ryan Roche; Brett Heyman of handbag line Edie Parker; shoe designer Paul Andrew; Daniel Corrigan and Jake Sargent of Simon Miller; Eva Zuckerman of Eva Fehren; Gigi Burris of Gigi Burris Millinery; Natalie Levy and Grant Krajecki of Grey Ant; and Orley’s Matthew Orley, Alex Orley, and Samantha Florence.
PHOTOS CFDA Fashion Awards: Red-Carpet Arrivals
Each designer will work with members from the selection committee, including Anna Wintour, Diane von Furstenberg and Jenna Lyons, to name a few. Much like last year’s approach, the judging process will be filmed and aired on Ovation TV’s The Fashion Fund. The winner will be awarded $300,000, while the two runners-up will receive $100,000.
Good luck all!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day