- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chanel devotees who look to the French fashion house for everything from handbags to cream for under-eye bags can rejoice because there will soon be a new destination for indulging their obsession: a spa.
This beauty mecca development is a first for the label helmed by Karl Lagerfeld. The spa, named Chanel au Ritz Paris, is set to open inside the iconic luxury hotel, which is undergoing extensive renovation and is set to reopen later this year. The location is more than appropriate for the chic brand, considering Coco Chanel herself lived in the hotel for 34 years; it even has a suite dedicated to her.
While there’s no word yet as to whether there will be more Chanel spas to come, one thing is for sure: It’s safe to expect plenty of super indulgent, decadent treatments worthy of the brand’s faces like Cara Delevingne, Gisele Bundchen, Keira Knightley and Kristen Stewart. As if we needed one more reason to book a Paris trip.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day