- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first trailer for Steven Soderbergh’s Magic Mike has finally arrived, and as expected, it features a lot of shirtless men.
First up is Channing Tatum as the title character, accompanied by his protégé Alex Pettyfer, as they perform the classic — if not crowd pleasing — police officer gag on a group of unsuspecting females. Also baring his chest for the film is Matthew McConaughey, who has a particularly playful exchange with his fans.
The newly released trailer reveals a deeper story behind the scantily clad world of male stripping – all set to Rihanna’s “We Found Love.” Magic Mike, the entrepreneur, is seeking love and hiding a hidden talent for furniture design. Watch above.
The film also stars Matt Bomer, Olivia Munn, Gabriel Iglesias, Joe Manganiello and Cody Horn, who plays Tatum’s love interest. The film is due out in theaters on June 29.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day