- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Coens are producing under their Mike Zoss Productions banner alongside Working Title Films’ Eric Fellner and Tim Bevan. Universal is distributing the movie.
Caesar tells the comedic tale of Eddie Mannix, a fixer who worked for the Hollywood studios in the 1950s.
As befitting a Coen brothers movie, many colorful characters populate the script, with the roles hearkening back to Hollywood’s golden age.
Tatum’s role is described as a Gene Kelly-type star while Fiennes would play Laurence Lorenz, a studio director, and Swinton will portray a powerful Hollywood gossip columnist.
Tatum most recently starred in the hit comedy sequel 22 Jump Street. His upcoming films include the Wachowski’s sci-fi epic Jupiter Ascending and wrestling drama Foxcatcher. He’s repped by UTA and Management 360.
Swinton’s recent credits include Snowpiercer and The Grand Budapest Hotel. She’s repped by UTA, Hamilton Hodell in the U.K. and Peikoff Mahan.
Fiennes also starred in Wes Anderson‘s The Grand Budapest Hotel along with Swinton. His other recent credits include The Invisible Woman, which he also directed, and Skyfall. He’s repped by CAA and Dalzell & Beresford.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day