- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Talks have yet to begin, according to sources, but if the deals get made, the pair will star as two strangers who, after their flight is canceled, charter a small plane together. But when the plane crashes, the duo are stranded in the mountainous wilderness. The film is based on a book by Charles Martin.
Hany Abu-Assad is directing the project, which Peter Chernin and Jenno Topping are producing for Chernin Entertainment.
Hunnam will wrap up his leading role on FX’s Sons of Anarchy with its seventh season, which premieres in September. He’s in talks to star in Guy Ritchie‘s King Arthur film. His recent film projects have included Guillermo del Toro‘s robot-versus-monster film Pacific Rim and the upcoming Crimson Peak. The actor was at one time attached to star in Fifty Shades of Grey, but ended up leaving the project, and was replaced by Jamie Dornan. He’s repped by CAA, Brillstein Entertainment and Sloane Offer.
Robbie played the girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio‘s Jordan Belfort in the hit The Wolf of Wall Street, and has since been attached to several upcoming films. She’s shot roles in Z for Zachariah and Focus with Will Smith. She’s also starring in David Yates’ Tarzan opposite Alexander Skarsgard. She’s repped by CAA, Management 360 and Jackoway Tyerman.