- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“The title of my book has finally been delivered thru vast and extensive Lunar channels. Apocalypse Me,” he wrote.
What does the name mean? “Warlock Latin for WINNING.”
Sheen had 1.5 million Twitter followers as of early Friday morning — the day after he set the world record for reaching one million followers the fastest, in just 25 hours and 16 minutes.
He also still has one trending topic devoted to him: #tigerblood.
Sheen officially signed with Ad.ly Thursday, and will soon begin Tweeting celebrity endorsements. He stands to make about $1 million a year. (He made $1.2 million per episode of Two and a Half Men.)
“He had the No. 1-rated show for seven years. You’d expect brands would be lining up to be involved with him in social media,” the company’s CEO, Arnie Gullov-Singh, told The Hollywood Reporter.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day