- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the letter, fired off to TMZ, Sheen calls Lorre a “sad silly fool,” an “a–hole p–sy loser” and a “low rent, nut-less sociopath.” STORY: Five things you didn’t know about Chuck Lorre
“No one cares about your feeble show without me,” Sheen wrote of plans to give Jon Cryer a much more central role. “The ratings right now are not a fluke. It’s a big fat mess. A 2.0 demo. That sucks.” (The show is currently in reruns.) VIDEO: Charlie Sheen’s bizarre television interviews
Sheen is angry Lorre never reached out to him.
“Not even a phone call to the man that put you on the map. The man that put 500 million dollars in your pockets … I busted my ass for eight years to support your vision,” he fumes. PHOTOS: Charlie Sheen’s career ups and downs
“They are planning on voting you off the AA island. Even those clowns have no room for you anymore,” Sheen added.
Lorre has told Men insiders of a plan to reboot the show with a new, yet-to-be-cast character, THR reported Thursday.
Sheen, who is suing Lorre and Warner Bros. for $100 million, has been outspoken about his desire to return to the show while touring the country.
He was fired by CBS and Warner Bros. shortly after making controversial comments about Lorre in February.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Queen of Basketball