- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Charlie Sheen should be used to this by now.
At Detroit’s three-day music festival Gathering of the Juggalos, the actor — who hosted Saturday night’s show — was alternately cheered and booed, according to two videos posted online Sunday; he also had to contend with objects thrown at him by the crowd.
STORY: Insane Clown Posse on Gathering of the Juggalos: ‘Charlie Sheen Has Never Seen Anything Like It’
In TMZ’s video, Sheen appears to be winning over the crowd, which chanted his name, cheered him on and responded to his asking if they were “winning tonight.”
But in another video posted by BuzzFeed, the crowd can be heard booing the actor, who also was forced to dodge objects thrown at him by the audience. (In fact, an object can be seen hurled onto the stage at the end of the TMZ video as well.)
The mixed reaction is pretty much the same that Sheen experienced earlier this year on his My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option tour, where he was given standing ovations on some stops and booed at others.
STORY: Charlie Sheen ‘Honored’ by Gruesome ‘Two and a Half Men’ Death
This isn’t the first time a celebrity has had objects thrown at them while onstage at the annual festival, which is hosted by Insane Clown Posse. Tila Tequila was hurt last year after being pelted with bottles after angering a rowdy crowd.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day