- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Charlie Sheen on Wednesday responded to a report that he allegedly sexually assaulted Corey Haim when the late actor was 13 years old and Sheen was 19.
“Charlie Sheen categorically denies these allegations,” a rep for Sheen told The Hollywood Reporter.
The former Two and a Half Men star worked with Haim on the 1986 film Lucas.
Haim’s longtime friend, actor Dominick Brascia, told the National Enquirer that Sheen sexually assaulted Haim during that film’s production.
Haim’s name has been in the news recently after his mother pushed back on stories from Corey Feldman about the late actor being abused by a Hollywood pedophile ring, to which Feldman claims he also fell victim.
The two Coreys were close friends who worked together on a number of ‘80s films.
Los Angeles police on Wednesday confirmed to THR that an investigation had been opened into Feldman’s accusations.
Staff writer Ashley Cullins contributed to this report.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day