- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Charlie Sheen is ready to walk down the aisle again.
The Anger Management star proposed to his girlfriend, Brett Rossi, on Saturday in Hawaii, his publicist Jeff Ballard confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter. No wedding date has been set.
This will mark the fourth marriage for Sheen, 48, who previously was wed to model Donna Peele, actress Denise Richards and Brooke Mueller.
He has two daughters with Richards and two sons with Mueller. He also has a daughter with former girlfriend Paula Profit who gave birth to Sheen’s first grandchild last summer.
In addition to starring on FX’s comedy Anger Management, Sheen recently appeared in the films Machete Kills and Scary Movie 5. The actor won a Golden Globe for his role in Spin City and also was nominated for multiple Emmys and Golden Globes for his role on Two and a Half Men.
TMZ was the first to report news of the engagement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day