- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Charlie Sheen has a new celeb follower on Twitter: Miley Cyrus.
After a year-and-a-half break, the teen queen says she has rejoined the social networking site because of the former Two and a Half Men star’s entertaining Tweets.
She took over the official feed for her upcoming “Gypsy Heart” tour and posted this message: “‘Do not fear…the Sheenius is here!’ I’m not gonna lie. I came back to twitter for 2 reasons. My fans and to follow @charliesheen #winning.”
Cyrus – who says she doesn’t plan to resurrect her old @mileycyrus account “any time soon” – also used her @gypsyhearttour account to reach out to another celeb: Jaden Smith, who just landed a role (opposite dad Will Smith) in M. Night Shyamalan‘s untitled sci-fi adventure.
Cyrus Tweeted him, “Let’s take over the world together! Starting with Disney Land! PS I’m totes laying around eating chocolate watching Hancock.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day